Tuesday 18 July 2006

Thoughts To Inspire


It had long been my desire to write a book of that genre for the benefit of young men and women of India, especially students. The wish has materialized and the this book is the result.

I have nevertheless borrowed from western and Indian authors and referred to Indian greats to reinforce my views. After all, most values are universal, valid anytime, anywhere.

The young are the inheritors of tomorrow. Every effort should be made to remind them of their heritage,responsibility and provide them such guidance and inspiration as may be needed, to prepare them to face the future with enthusiasm and confidence. This book is an effort in that direction.



The biggest ideas in life are often expressed in the fewest words. 

I am thankful to Anjali who is there with me all  these years in all the    aspects of my life.She is everything to me. 
 
   ”Thoughts To Inspire” 

This book is dedicated to Anjali, and to my everlasting friends i.e. you all. 

                                    I hope that it will  be useful to you throughout your life.













No comments:

Post a Comment